Bugaboo-Bee’s Bop: Patience for the Prize is in the hands of the printer. We’re patiently counting the days until the prize of the finished hardcover, paperback, and audio book CD is in our hands, ready to release on Monday, April 4th–Bugaboo-Bee’s Book BIRTHDAY!
But, we can’t stop with Bugaboo-Bee’s Bop just being delivered to Pageant Wagon Publishing. We’re eager to place this quality picture book, designed for family literacy, teaching, learning, and discipleship, into the hands of readers!
As a creative team, myself as author, Noah Berge as illustrator, and Haley Richardson, our audio book musician, we’ve taken the vision for Fable Springs Parables to the next level in production.
Just look at what we’ve packed in this latest picture book release:
- Rhyming Text with elevated language, including a glossary of new words for young readers
- Thematic Concepts explored with vibrancy and metaphorical connections
- Life Science Teaching Tools with fascinating facts and additional references
- Challenge Questions to encourage conversation about character development principles
- Detailed Illustrations that leap off the page into the heart
- Audio Book Dramatization complemented by a musical soundtrack featuring traditional Irish tunes, ragtime, classical music selections, and original compositions
We are beyond excited to introduce Bugaboo-Bee’s story into the marketplace—but we need your help!
We’re looking for friends, fans and lovers of literature, art, music, and drama to support our marketing efforts as part of the Bugaboo-Bee’s Bop Book Launch Team.
Book Launch Team Members, get a sneak peek at the picture book PLUS the audio book performance via an exclusive digital edition of both. You’ll be asked to do a few things to help us promote Bugaboo to a targeted reading audience including:
- Children ages 6 and up
- Homeschool families
- Christian families
- Sunday school teachers
- Children’s church directors
- Women’s ministries
- Christian school classroom teachers and administration
- Library program coordinators
As part of our launch team, here’s what we need you to do once you’ve enjoyed Bugaboo-Bee’s story:
- Write a review and publish it as applicable:
- On your social media network with a link to purchase
- On your blog with a link to purchase
- On Amazon, Goodreads, and Barnes and Noble—Note: Plan to publish on the Launch Date, Monday, April 4, to raise our Amazon ranking.
2. Share our promotional posts on your social media networks when we post them
3. Recommend our speaking programs designed for elementary/middle school children, writing workshops for high schoolers, theme discussion for women’s ministries, small groups, and family ministries
4. Attend, participate in, and invite others to our Facebook Launch Party on Monday, April 4 from 7pm-9pm EST via a special event page link, featuring book discussion, interaction, prizes, and more!
Help us place Bugaboo-Bee’s Bop into the hands of readers so we can fulfill our mission to provide literary tools for family literacy and discipleship.
Comment below to let me know if you’d can help with a review.
Click the link to join the exclusive Bugaboo-Bee’s Bop Book Launch Facebook Page. You’ll be kept up to date on everything as April 4th closes in on us! See you a the party!
Sharing this week with:
The Book Nook at Create with Joy
A Little R & R Wednesdays