Inviting Families to STOP! For a Story . . .
Are you a FRACTURED FAMILY seeking to spend quality time together?
Are the demands of 21st century living pulling you all in opposite directions?
Recapture the Simple Joys of Family Reading!
- Our Mission, like the medieval theatrical storytelling pageant wagons of old, is to bring the Miracle, Mystery, and Morality of biblical truth to society through the power of story. The books and mentoring products of Pageant Wagon Publishing are a ray of light in contemporary dark times, restoring literacy for families ~ reading together, learning together, loving together ~ all good things and beauty through inspired faire words and life application insights.
- Our Speaking Programs feature Kathryn Ross, author and speaker, igniting a love of literature and learning to target the heart and spirit addressing family audiences and women’s groups. She explores the presence and glory of God in our lives connecting God’s Word to classic literature, history, and the arts through the power of storytelling.
- Our Book & Blog Publications include high concept picture books, reader’s theatre Bible studies, and family literacy titles. Look for regular blog posts and useful content on writing and creative communication, inspirational topics, and devotional reflection, in addition to books, conference/retreat speaking, and podcasts.
- Our Drama Publishing Services provide churches, schools, and community theatre groups with quality dramas suitable for all ages. Featured genres include Bible dramas, old-fashioned American melodrama, history re-enactments, holiday programs, and more, available at affordable royalty fees.
- Our Author Showcase Book Recommendations for Family Literacy Lifestyles features Miss Kathy’s recommended reading of works published by authors old and new to enhance your personal libraries or make great gifts for readers you love. The Author’s Showcase is in the drop-down menu under Books. Affiliate llinks to more information and purchase options on Amazon are included.
- Our Monthly Storytelling PODCAST @ The Writer’s Reverie features performance storyteller, Kathryn Ross presenting entertaining, informative, and inspirational, audio programs for family listening. Tune in to The Writer’s Reverie Podcast for enrichment to your family literacy lifestyle–for all ages, all at the same time! Here’s the latest from Miss Kathy:
ALL NEW DRAMA SCRIPTS NOW AVAILABLE FOR CHURCH, SCHOOL, OR COMMUNITY THEATRE GROUPS!
A cast of nine actors transport the imaginations of church, school, or community theatre audiences behind-the-scenes to a 1940’s radio station for a special broadcast of The Adventures of Marshall Mission: Christmas Takes a Holiday.
This entertaining and inspiring one-act comedy keeps the laughs coming with a three episode Marshall Mission cliffhanger story sponsored by hilarious commercial products like Heavenly House Coffee and the Manna Mix Baking Company. But don’t be fooled by the campy comedy fun–there are powerful biblical principles illustrated in song and story that will engage young and old, alike, allowing for constructive conversation for life application. Ensemble acting makes this a great drama choice for youth groups and students grades five and up. Royalty fees for performances include one Director Script including production notes and study guides, plus 12 Actor Scripts..
Pageant Wagon Publishing is the
Kathryn Ross takes us to an enchanted land where adventure meets learning. The characters in this magical world captivate young imaginations and speak to hearts of all ages. Who can’t relate to Bugaboo’s haste to bypass seemingly trivial stages of life? Full of practical application, Bugaboo’s journey opens up space for parents to dialogue with children about the values they live and grow by.
Rich Nichols, Director, Family Strengthening Network
Beautifully illustrated with a captivating story, this is more than a picture book. Kathryn Ross and Noah Berge provide a fresh perspective of traditional values and life lessons that will spark thoughtful discussion from toddlers to grandparents. You and your family will want to bask in these pages, a creative combination of poetry and story. Who knew that revisiting Old MacDonald’s Farm may very well lead to “a legacy of beauty, truth, and right you’ll want to pursue with all your might”?
Candy Abbott, Author/Publisher, and Executive Director of Mothers With a Mission
Get the Literature Study Guide for Mother Chicken’s Eggs
Trio of Tools for Family Literacy and Learning!
Pageant Wagon Publishing is the
As a pastor’s wife, children’s church leader and former home school mom of fifteen years, I am VERY impressed with Clementine Jones and the Skunk Stink in the new Drama and Derring-Do Books by Ed and Kathryn Ross. From the entertaining play to the lesson to the game to the song, it is well put-together, clever, fun, and scripturally sound. I will recommend it to EVERYONE!
Jeanette Levellie, author, speaker, editor and humorist
Miss Kathy’s personal picks to fill your bookshelves for a
Family Literacy Lifestyle!
Pageant Wagon Publishing is a member of:
Enrich your Family Literacy Lifestyle through Reading,
Writing, Drama, and Storytelling!
Receive blog posts to inspire the storyteller in YOU as a reader and a writer from two sources:
~ Pageant Wagon Faire Words Blog: About Reading, Writing, and Publishing
~ The Writer’s Reverie: Devotional Inspirations
PLUS TWO FREE E-BOOK BONUSES!
For the drama ministry director ~ how do you shepherd a cast and crew while maintaining a high standard in theatrical production? I share a few of my best practices on that score in this short excerpt from my upcoming drama curriculum for church and school, The Creative Process: God’s Story Onstage!
Do you have a field of hopes and dreams that appears to be blocked by impassable gates?
If you’ve set out on a path of creativity as a writer or artist ~ or have made ambitious choices in your career aspirations, as a homeschool family, or a Christian disciple, then you need to seek out the Gatekeepers in your life!
Author Kathryn Ross explores what it takes to possess and turn the Key of Opportunity and open the gateway of your portal to potential through the power of story.
This inspiring metaphorical tale is chock full of good things and beauty! It includes:
~ A reflection and journal guide
~ Links for further study
~ Thought provoking questions
An audio podcast of The Gatekeeper’s Key can be accessed at The Writer’s Reverie:
GET BOTH THESE BONUS E-BOOKS FREE
SUBSCRIBE to PAGEANT WAGON PUBLISHING TODAY!
Then, check your inbox for the link and download the books for personal and ministry use.